There are only two ways to get a best job :
1. Seeing so many vacancy related advertisements in newspapers and then applying for the post.
After that, written exam and interview for successful candidates ( in written exam ) is simply a very lengthy and time killing process. May be, it will take a few months or more than a year.
2. Just register your name in mybiodata.net and fulfil some terms and conditions.
Mention date and time for App based ( Online Video ) interview through e-mail / WhatsApp.
There is no need to pay Application fees for one after another application. In India, this unique opportunity ( No written exam . Only interview) was firstly offered by a world famous Multinational cum Indian Information Technology Firm.
Most probably, we are the SECOND to provide you such an offer.
To verify your Merit and Confidence, B.Q.T ( Best Qualifier Test ) through traditional Face to Face interview or App based online ( Video ) Interview is required.
( Register before 26th February and get flat 75% Discount (Rs. 750 /-) on Registration Fees ).
Registration fees : Rs. 1,000 Rs. 250 /- (till 13th March, you can get flat 75% Discount (Rs. 750 /-))
- From 14th of March 2021, registration fees will be Rs. 1,000.
- You may add your latest qualification in every 3 months. That means, maximum 3 times till the end of the validity.
- You may upgrade your selection of preferred category ( From C to B / A or From B to A ) within 3 months from the date of application.
We’ll be proud to upload your Name, Registration Number and Photo in our website from 1st March, 2021. But your other personal information ( mentioned in your Biodata ) will not be disclosed to the common viewers.
Only after receiving Appointment Letter, Service Charge of
- Rs. 15000 + GST ( for Category A ) /
- Rs. 10,000 + GST ( for Category B ) /
- Rs. 5,000 + GST ( for Category C ) is required in return of our service.
You may pay Service Charge within 3 months from the date of joining in your job.
To assure payment of Service Charge in time, a PDC ( Post Dated Cheque ) is required in this regard.